This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Obama on gay adoption
yeah totally ruining this country what a horrible guy
Fun fact: Obama has attempted to fix almost everything that he promised to fix, but the republicans have voted almost all of his bills out of congress. He’s not the problem.
That fact isn’t very fun
i realized that i had all 3 of these tabs open and i had to take a moment to reflect on my life
last night my father said “good night mario” because i had been driving him around today and apparently going too fast, like the car racer mario andretti
but i didn’t know what he was talking about so i just sleepily replied “good night luigi”
2013 was literally just one big vine
when you cant complain about HITTING POST LIMIT BECAUSE YOU JUST DID
been doing prints for so long so i drew something else
that’s gross don’t do that
I like how genuinely terrifying this show can be.
The American collegiate system in one gif set
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
Clever Clothing Life Hacks Part 1 Here
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH STRAIGHT BOYS
i swear she will sleep anywhere except her own bed